The thoughts, feelings, and projects of an expanding solitary.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was playing hide and go seek with some little blonde kid and he was always it. Amanda and Rachel were there too playing hide and seek and Rachel hid in a wall lol. Then my alarm went off but I didn't feel like stopping so I turned my alarm off and kept playing haha.

I had a dream the other night that I was hanging out with people and we decided to go swimming so we were in this really crowded pool and I noticed I wasn't wearing anything and I was like "Oh shit...I'm naked..." lol and I had so much trouble getting my clothes back on but no one else seemed to notice/care that I was inappropriately in my birthday suit.

Then I had a dream that I was in a shipwreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment